Monday, December 14, 2015

When do you remove your makeup? + Sephora Cleansing Water

Hi all!

I just came home from spending about an hour or so out doing a few errands and grocery shopping. Its definitely coat weather here in South Dakota. We're even in a winter storm warning. Yay for staying inside, drinking hot cocoa and watching the snowfall (and cat cuddling!).



When I came home I, immediately and without thinking, started to remove my makeup. So I got to thinking: is this normal? lol :P When do you remove your makeup? Right after getting in the door? Or closer to bedtime? Right now I have a weird (possibly hormonal) outbreaks on my right cheek tend so I'm extra careful about making sure my skin can breathe when I'm just hanging out at home.

Photo belongs to Sephora. ;)




Today, I used my Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water. I haven't been using it much in the last two weeks since I've been trying Tatcha products (blog on that later). I forgot how much I loved this stuff. If you've ever tried Bioderma or any other micellar water you'll like this one. It removed my Benefit Roller Lash mascara and Revlon Colorstay easily and without irritating my dry winter skin. Plus the largest size has an easy peasy pump cap! Thumbs up, Sephora! I'll be buying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment