Saturday, March 3, 2012

DIY on my mind!


I have DIY on the brain lately. I don't have as many resources for craft supplies as I did back in the states. Michael's craft stores would have sucked my bank account dry if I was still back there so maybe its a good thing that I'm 5000 miles away.

SweetCharli

Sweet Charli has some fantastic (and easy) crafty ideas. No, I am not being coerced into mentioning her blog. Its just so much fun that I have successfully wasted my entire Saturday morning browsing through old posts! Check out these made over flip flops. Certainly gets my thumbs up! Black (check!) and girly (check!).

Image stolen from sweetcharli.blogspot.com - yes, I'm a horrible thief.

Happy Crafting!

*************************

Also...

Please pardon the dust while I revamp the design of my blog!

*************************

Upcoming posts include:

No comments:

Post a Comment