Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Update + Apologies!

Nica approves of this update!

Hello all!

Thank you for stopping by!

I haven't updated recently because things got really busy here and there's a lot of activity going on here since my birthday is tomorrow (yay me!).

I have a few posts in the works including a couple of great reviews (perfumes and Travalo perfume atomizer, Too Faced Naked Eye palette, Fresh Sugar lip treatment, and Black Rose Mineral shadows/pigments), as well as other random stuff (cooking, baking, DIY) and general expat life.

Check back soon!

I'm off to bake my birthday cake!



2 comments:

  1. happy birthday Sarah! hope to see more of your posts soon xx
    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chloe! ^_^ Your blog is super cute by the way! I'm following it with Google now!

      Delete