Friday, March 30, 2012

Ebay Fake Lashes: A Mini-Review!

I successfully applied fake lashes today! Yay!





Now, I understand buying fake lashes off ebay seems rather questionable. But after much consideration and feedback, I figured this was the best option since I have never tried false ones before. These came from the seller beauty_space88 on ebay and appear to be from a brand called Cool Flower. 



I envisioned having to mash them onto my eyeball haphazardly until they were mangled beyond all use but it was so much easier than expected. It only took my two tries! I have weird real lashes. They're pretty decent, they're long and the volume is great. Unfortunately a number of them grow straight down, making my natural lashes look like they have a gap in some areas. No lash curlers or curling mascaras have been useful so these puppies help to fill in those gaps.

Apologies for the crappy picture. It was the end of the day and I had terrible lighting!

I have to hand it to makeup artist Lisa Eldridge's fantastic video on how to apply them. She makes it look really easy!

I bought them here from seller name beauty_space88 and they're style number 63. They only cost $2.86 once the auction was over! And that's for a set of ten! So far I'm really happy with them. For those of you wondering: the band on these is not clear but it is very flexible!

I've also heard really good things about the lashes that KKCenterhk carries so hopefully I'll be trying theirs soon as well!

Do you have any feedback or tips on applying fake lashes or is there a certain style you prefer?? Feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment