Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Makeup swap! NYX, Milani, WnW, NYC!

I did a makeup swap with Tammy (aka MissRedneck24 on YouTube) from notmakingitup.net! Image heavy post ahead!

For those of you who don't know how a makeup swap works, it's pretty self explanatory. Swaps are fun way to exchange beauty products (in our case, internationally - even more fun!).
She sent me some American items and I sent her some European brands. I've really been missing some US cosmetics and she really picked out great products!



Some of you may get the address lulz.




Behold the treasure trove of girly goodness!

She definitely knows what colors I like! Where to start??

This is one of my favorites! Wet n Wild Petal Pusher 8 pan palette! The colors are fantastic and will look great with my grey-green eyes!


In keeping with the eyeshadows, she also sent Sally Girl brand (from Sally Beauty Supply stores) Mini Baked Eye Shadow in color number 388127. Its a gorgeous dark shimmery purple shade that reminds me a lot of Lancome's Color Design shadow in "Drama" - my favorite purple shade.



Also...NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster and OPI's RapiDry Top Coat. I've been needing a new top coat!


NYC's Sunny bronzer. I've been wanting to try this for a LONG time!


Milani Baked Blush in Corallina. So gorgeous but my camera wouldn't photograph it well!



I finally get to try the much talked about NYX lipstick too! She got me the shade Thalia!



And last but not least, the recently released Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm. I'm glad I have a chance to try this! Maybelline says this help with a whole bunch of lip ailments so we'll see! It smells just like Welch's grape soda!



So! Reviews to come on (hopefully) all of the items! Huge thanks to Tammy! It was a fun swap!

This blog's question: What is your favorite makeup item to receive as a gift?

***********

Para aqueles que falam Português, a post traduzido é aqui!

Eu não posso escrever em Português bem o suficiente para fazer um post de blog ainda! : (
Em breve!

Sabe quais marcas estão disponíveis em Portugal? Se assim for, me avise!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that everything made it safe and sound!!! I hope you enjoy everything! I can't wait to get to the UK to try mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope none of the things I sent break in the mail! I wrapped them pretty well in bubble wrap! *crossing my fingers*

      Yay for moving to this side of the Atlantic!

      Delete